By Chee Kai Chua,Kah Fai Leong
3D Printing and Additive production (AM) has revolutionised how prototypes are made and small batch production performed. With additive production, the ideas used to provide a component switch a few vital concerns and boundaries formerly confronted by means of device designers and engineers.
This textbook is the fourth version of Rapid Prototyping: ideas and Applications. It covers the most important AM approaches, the to be had versions and necessities, and their rules, fabrics, merits and drawbacks. Examples of software parts in layout, making plans, production, biomedical engineering, leisure, weaponry, artwork and structure also are given. The publication comprises numerous similar difficulties for the reader to check his or her knowing of the subjects. This variation comes with a better half media pack that provides lively illustrations of the operating ideas of modern-day key AM processes.
- Additive production strategy Chain
- Liquid-Based Additive production Systems
- Solid-Based Additive production Systems
- Powder-Based Additive production Systems
- Additive production information Formats
- Applications and Examples
- Medical and Bioengineering Applications
- Benchmarking and the way forward for Additive Manufacturing
Readership: Secondary tuition scholars, junior students, degree and complicated degree scholars, undergraduates, postgraduates, experts, lecturers, researchers and pros in mechanical and business engineering.
Read or Download 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing : Principles and Applications (with Companion Media Pack)
Fourth Edition of Rapid Prototyping PDF
Similar manufacturing books
Swift prototyping is an exhilarating new expertise used to create actual types and practical prototypes without delay from CAD types. fast tooling matters the construction of tooling utilizing components synthetic through speedy prototyping. The ebook describes the features and services of the most recognized swift prototyping techniques.
Murphy's legislations applies to every thing. .. together with production apparatus! because the machines humans rely on will continually holiday down - mostly on the worst attainable second - businesses have to institute preventive-maintenance administration courses so that it will either maximize gear lifestyles and reduce downtime.
Das Buch richtet sich sowohl an die in der Forschung tätigen Wissenschaftler als auch an die Ingenieure in Zementindustrie, Maschinenbau, Bauindustrie und Umweltschutz. Es soll ihnen die für ihre Tätigkeit erforderlichen zementchemischen Erkenntnisse vermitteln. Darüber hinaus dient es als Lehrbuch für das Studium der Werkstoffwissenschaften.
Troubleshooting loops and platforms is whatever all technicians needs to do, yet that few actually grasp. This version attracts at the author’s lengthy adventure as an tool and electric engineer and his upkeep services to supply a close examine the talents and data required for troubleshooting.
- Metal Forming Science and Practice: A State-of-the-Art Volume in Honour of Professor J.A. Schey's 80th Birthday
- Welding and Joining of Aerospace Materials (Woodhead Publishing Series in Welding and Other Joining Technologies)
- Product Innovation and Eco-Efficiency: Twenty-Two Industry Efforts to Reach the Factor 4 (Eco-Efficiency in Industry and Science)
- Current Developments in Biotechnology and Bioengineering: Production, Isolation and Purification of Industrial Products
- Design Synthesis: Integrated Product and Manufacturing System Design
Extra info for 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing : Principles and Applications (with Companion Media Pack)
Fourth Edition of Rapid Prototyping
- Download Rechtsverfolgung im Ausland: Prozessführung vor by Rolf A. Schütze PDF
- Download Regional Integration in East Asia and Europe: Convergence or by Bertrand Fort,Douglas Webber PDF